That’s why Facebook constantly decreases the organic reach of your Page’s posts. For example, in 2013, your Facebook Page could easily reach approximately 12% of fans with each post. In 2018, that percentage dropped to 1.2% average. In 2022 that percentage is less than 1%
Facebook even stated on their official blog:
- FACT1: It’s getting harder and harder to turn your ads into profits.
- FACT2: People don’t want ads, they want interaction – to be heard, to be engaged, to be listened to.
- FACT3: Facebook wants its users happy and will reward Page posts that get engagement.
All of this leads to only one logical conclusion
Here’s how to create a Facebook ad.
- Choose your objective. To choose the right ad objective, answer the question “what’s the most important outcome I want from this ad?”
- Select your audience.
- Decide where to run your ad.
- Set your budget.
- Pick a format.
- Place your order.
- Measure and manage your ad.